Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2 Year Check-Up

My lil bean finally hit her 20 pound mark! Way to grow baby girl!!

6 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

Our little Carson is 25 lbs at 1 yr and 4 months.:) He is a TANK, but SO cute! So is your little Ella...What a cute photo!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

YEA! Horray Ella! Love the pic! ;)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ella! And I agree, 100% adorable is right!

Holly said...

She is the EXACT same size that Avery was at her 2 year check-up, so little but so CUTE!!! ...well almost I guess, Avery was only 32 inches in height and 21.8 oz in weight, pretty much the same! :) Keep her small as long as you can, they grow up WAY too fast!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is so tiny! She is so cute though, I love petite girls.

Forsberg's said...

I guess all those french fries and chocolate milk paid-off! You've got to feed them what they'll eat! :)