Dan, Kristi, Ella, Oliver, and Leo
Way to go Ella! Wow, I cannot believe how big and grown up she looks pedaling that bike like a pro! I'm sooooooo glad you guys are back! I can't wait for us to get together to play!
Anything pink and purple is just PERFECT for the little princess!:) So Fun!!!
She looks so sweet and grown up! It was so fun to have you here and wish could let the kiddies ride together.
Post a Comment
3 Friendly Thoughts:
Way to go Ella! Wow, I cannot believe how big and grown up she looks pedaling that bike like a pro! I'm sooooooo glad you guys are back! I can't wait for us to get together to play!
Anything pink and purple is just PERFECT for the little princess!:) So Fun!!!
She looks so sweet and grown up! It was so fun to have you here and wish could let the kiddies ride together.
Post a Comment