Thursday, January 22, 2009

Visitors.....Welcome!

La Jolla Cove

It has been sooo nice lately, like high 70's! In the middle of JANUARY! How nice is that!?! If any of you need to thaw out your tootsies and walk on the beach, this is how San Diego has been looking the past couple of weeks. Tough winter eh??

My little beach bum!


The Wave House
a great little beach place to grab a bite!

4 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

I'll let you know when I get that booked!:) You KNOW it's in my future plans... I can't WAIT! You are, and always have been such a FUN person to be around... I would love to come out and play with you again.:) Count me in! (Where are you buying all your fun hats?)

Mandy said...

Yes Ma'am! How about the 14th? Our flight gets in around 12:30!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! It will be so fun to see you for a whole week too, and by the way we will be near Mission Bay! Love the pictures to get us excited!

Charlotte said...

I'm so jealous! Wish we had the funds for a quick visit.

Anonymous said...

I wanna come! I'm so ready for the snow to go away. I was almost there until yesterday when it dumped another 6 inches! I hate the snow.