Our lil' Senorita!This weekend my parents came down to visit my sister, Candice and her hubby Brian, in Yuma, AZ. Since Yuma is only 2 1/2 hours away, Ella and I joined them too! (minus Dan who had to work :( On Saturday, we decided to spend the day in MEXICO!! (Yuma is right on the border of California and Mexico.) Mexico is literally like 15 min. from my sisters house! If you want a killer deal on things, Mexico is the place to go. I love the barter system! I wish all shopping was like this. They give you a price and then you talk em' down to next to nothin'. It is really fun to see the deals you can get. Our Mexican adventure crew was: My mom and dad, Ella, me, and Brian, who was nice enough to be our tour guide for the day. Poor Candice was on-call all day at the hospital. (We missed you!) Ella loved everything! She was such a trooper that day, she never got a nap (due to lots of excitment) and she was all smiles! The weather was amazing! I think another Mexico trip will be in order soon, this time with Dan and Candice.



4 Friendly Thoughts:
The sunny weather looks so great! What a FUN trip with the fam... Isn't it crazy you've been to snowy UT, and then to sunny paradise Mexico all within the last couple of weeks, then there's me who hasn't been out of Utah for 5 years, I'm SO JELOUS!:) I look at it this way, when I come to San Diego, I KNOW who to call to take me to all great places... You know how to have fun!
ooohhhhhh!What a cute little senorita she is too! I didn't realize you were that close to Yuma. That is awesome. Did you get some fun things? You have such adventures.
I love your new hair! You look so good! Cute pictures too.
That sombrero pic of Ella has to be THE cutest EVER!
Post a Comment