Monday, January 26, 2009

Think Play Create

What a fun little discovery this place is. I had no idea it even existed. Well, let's just say this was quite the Children's Museum! They had finger painting, but not your typical kind. You got to paint a VW bug. Creative. The kids were really excited about that one. Lots of arts n' crafts. A room filled wall to wall with just mattresses!? Crazy right?! It really was every kids dream, to jump on the bed till your hearts content. The mattress room was filled with these funny tire pillows. The kiddies had quite the time, stacking and tearing them down, then crawling trough the tire tunnels. They were very entertained. I think we mom's were just as impressed!

3 Friendly Thoughts:

The Mathews Family said...

Wow- that looks SO FUN!! Your daughter is the cutest and YES I sell the bows! Here's the website (which I just started and am still working on :0) )

http://bowtiquechic.blogspot.com

I just got a bunch of new stuff that is UNBELIEVABLY cute AND I made some adorable bow holders that hang on the wall. Cute stuff. Its an addiction really ;0)

Forsberg's said...

Okay I'm going to be incredibly selfish and say it's not fair! I swear every time I read one of your posts it always begins with, "I didn't even know this place existed!" You need to quit finding these cool places so you'll come home to me!

Amberlynn said...

Looks like a lot of fun. So, I am here smiling because I purchased the dress that Ella is wearing for both Val and Norah. Actually the day I came home from the hospital, Valerie was wearing that dress; something my mom purchased at Target. Then when we were back at Target, we noticed that had the exact dress in an infant size so I bought it. That is what both my girls will be wearing for our family pics. Great minds think alike eh?! In this case, it was my mom who had the great mind. :)