Sunday, January 18, 2009

Girls Night & Date Night

I had a Fabulous weekend!! Thank you Shannon for being the awesome babysitter you are!! (and you too babe, thanks for having daddy-daughter time, while we girls played!)

7 Friendly Thoughts:

Jenn & Cardy said...

Yay for date night, with the girls or the hubby! I love the bangs too!

Kara said...

Girls night was so much fun! We definitely need to do that once a month!! That pic turned out good too. Could you email it to me??

byebyedays said...

Looks like a blast... Definitely need those girls nights!:) Love your cute new bangs!

LJ said...

You both look so good! I'm so happy to have such a beautiful sista-in-law ;) . I love love your hair!!!!

Ashley Halsey said...

I still think those bangs are adorable! ( like everyone else already said ) I had a blast hanging out with you today!

Mandy said...

Date nights are a MUST! I'm a true believer in them, and look at the Fun Girls Night! I wish we could have some of those :( I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!!!

Laura H. said...

I'm not sure how long ago you got them - but I LOVE the bangs! I go so back and forth with how I want my hair to look. Maybe bangs are the way to go. :)