Dan, Kristi, Ella, Oliver, and Leo
Happy 1st Birthday Little Lily!
Seriously, soooooooo cute! Man, I'm sooooooo sad we had to miss out on all the fun!!! BOO on the Navy! I miss you! Let's hang out this week!!
Cute. You will have to email me the pictures. I am so glad you could come. Also I love your new background. Super cute. By the way Lily is with only 1 L, well I guess 2, but only 1 in the middle.
Post a Comment
2 Friendly Thoughts:
Seriously, soooooooo cute! Man, I'm sooooooo sad we had to miss out on all the fun!!! BOO on the Navy! I miss you! Let's hang out this week!!
Cute. You will have to email me the pictures. I am so glad you could come. Also I love your new background. Super cute. By the way Lily is with only 1 L, well I guess 2, but only 1 in the middle.
Post a Comment