Saturday, December 20, 2008

Breakfast With Santa

This year~ Lots of love for Santa

The community we live in had a breakfast with Santa. It was a yummy breakfast and to my HUGE surprise....Ella LOVED Santa! In fact, she ran to him and gave him a big hug! This is from the girl who screamed bloody murder last year after one quick glance at the jolly fellow. This year, she just jumped up on his lap and chatted away. Too cute. All day Ella has been repeating Santa's tag line of "Ho, Ho, Ho!"

Last year~ NO love for Santa

6 Friendly Thoughts:

Holly said...

I love the pictures of kids resisting Santa, they're the BEST!!! So funny! Glad she had a change of heart! :)

byebyedays said...

They catch on quick to what he's all about!:) She is so cute Kristi, I LOVE the little dress for the special occasion... What a little punkin!

Charlotte said...

Last year's picture is a classic for sure!

ML said...

Love the photos! Hope she got what she wanted from Santa.

LJ said...

Those are such cute pictures! I hope you guys had a nice time in SLC. Post some new pics! I love reading your blogs and seeing your new pictures! I miss you guys. That was so nice to se you for a little bit .I'm going to SL on Wed , I'm excited about that! Hope guys are doing well. I'm glad for you all those finals are done with!

Jenn said...

Kristi,
So, I lost your blog for awhile, I'm so sorry! But you have such a beautiful little girl! And you look fablous as usual! I hope your time in Utah was great!