Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Ella's House" Part 2

Ella has been such a big fan of forts lately and asks Daddy to make her a "house" all the time. Being the clever guy Dan is, he decided to grab one of our moving boxes, cut in a door and a few windows and Voil-la!! You have your very own "Ella House" She was more then thrilled to have a house with a real door she could walk through. Who needs expensive playhouse's when all you need is a cardboard box and a nice daddy to help ya out!

This is after insisting that Daddy needed to go into her house. I think he looks kind of cozy in there. :)

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

That IS a clever idea! Go Dan!! Ella looks really happy in her big box.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask...are you guys coming home for Christmas?? I hope so! Will you be there on the 20th? There is going to be a fun get together with everyone that night. Hope you guys can make it.