Well I'm sad to say that my Disneyland passes are about to expire! (boo-hoo) I did add that to my Christmas wish list, so we'll see. (hint, hint, Santa) Dan is in the thick of finals right now and studying really hard, so we thought it would be a great idea to get out of his hair and head down to one of our favorite places of all, good ol' Disneyland. (Plus this is our last month of our pass)This magical place is amazing around the holidays, so much fun. I usually go with a group of people but it was just the bean and I. We did everything Ella wanted to do and she was beaming the entire day. Ella is SUPER into Peter Pan and pirates right now. (Where did my girly, girl go?) She wanted to go on pirates and peter pan like 5 times. I still can't get the song outta my head.
Santa!! At the end of the Christmas Parade
The whole park lit up at night with thousands of Christmas lights. It was Magical to say the least. After the fireworks it snowed over the entire main street. I got a little emotional seeing Ella light up trying to catch the snowflakes on her nose and eyelashes. I can honestly say, I never get sick of the magic of this place. And I love seeing it through Ella's eyes.








3 Friendly Thoughts:
Oh how fun! Wish I could've gone with ya!
I HAVE to take my family there at Christmas time! It looks so fun and decorated awesome. How cute of you to just take Ella and go. I gotta go, I gotta go! Well, maybe next year....
Disneyland looks so fun at Christmas time. The big tree is amazing.
Post a Comment