I'm happy to say...That I'm ready for Christmas! (for the most part) Ella got a new winter coat for all that snow in Utah! Brrrr! And today it was raining cats and dogs, so she got to test out her new rain boots, that will be great for playing in the fluffy white stuff. I wonder if Ella is going to like the snow or want to come running back to sunny Cali. It's been cold here the last couple of days (Like low 50's kind of cold) I think we are going to freeze in Utah! We really have adjusted to a warmer climate. Our Christmas shopping is done and I'm almost done wrapping everything. All that is left is to do is: laundry, clean the house, and pack our bags. Oh, and Dan has one more pesky final to take. Hallelujah, after today, he finally will get a nice break. Utah ready or not, here we come, just in time for the holidays!! Yippee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Friendly Thoughts:
You two look so cute in your winter coats! Get ready to use them, it's snowing outside right now!!! :) Have a safe trip!
Yay! I'm excited to see you guys. Just and FYI: Don't forget your scarves, gloves and hats to go along with your coats! It snowed hard this week.
Post a Comment