Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Starting the Holiday Season

We have trimmed the tree and snuggled under it a time or two.

Our lights our hung by the children with care. (Well, almost she "tried" to help)


The halls have been decked throughout our lil' condo. Ella had more fun taking them out of the boxes then actually decorating.

Since the day after Thanksgiving, the Jones household is ready for this Christmas Season. Yippee! The very best part about it all, is that our lil' bean is SUPER excited about Christmas!! I thought she had no idea what it was. I was so wrong, she loves everything Christmas. While we were at Costco before Thanksgiving she saw all the Christmas decorations and trees etc. and said "OOOoohh Tismas" and "Tismas tree" I was shocked. She requests Christmas songs before bedtime and LOVES all the lights around the neighborhood. Needless to say...Her holiday cheer spread to Dan and I. So we wanted to set everything up early to enjoy it right along with our lil' holly berry. So with good cheer we say, bring on the Christmas festivities!

Ella has many faces she pulls on cue if you asked her. I was lucky to catch them as we were putting up the Christmas tree. She has a very sparkley personality, that's for sure!

4 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

Beautiful tree! That little girl of yours is the cutest little thing, what a great helper she is!:) She looks so much like her cute dad.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new colors on the blog! Ella is still so tiny. I make sumo babies. Cute girl.

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Those faces are HILARIOUS! I'm so glad you were able to capture that! I love that little bean!! I love your Christmas tree and all your decorations! They all look fabulous!

Mandy said...

I like the cute Christmas decorations. It is so fun when they realize how great Christmas is! We can't wait to see you and the fam!!!