Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Card Lane

This neighborhood was the best! They call it Christmas card Lane, and for good reason! My friend Angela, told me how decked out they get. Each house has a different theme. Such a great idea. They had hot coco stations, bonfires, lots of people checking out the houses and one house even had the jolly ol' man himself!! Ella wasn't even scared of Santa, she said "Hi Santa, Hi Snowman" (we will see how much she likes him, when she sits on his lap) To get her to smile in these pictures, I kept asking her to say "Merry Christmas" it was sooo cute, she would say it every time. My friend Tshidi and her kids came along with us and I think they might have spiked the hot coca cuz we were giggling the whole time. I just love the holidays!

Ella is so into all the Christmas lights. (hence the last couple of posts) In our neighborhood, there is a little gazebo that she is in love with and calls it "candy house" We often take little walks up to see it.

look at the excitement in her face!!

3 Friendly Thoughts:

byebyedays said...

That is so dang cool! I've never seen that, what a clever idea. Magic really is all around you, isn't it... Call me when you come home(if you can). Thanks for the great card, WE LOVE IT!:) I just love you SO much!:)

Holly said...

WOW! What a festive neighborhood! You have been doing a lot of fun things lately. Can I just say that it's really not fair that you guys get to wear JACKETS to Disneyland in December!!! That's definetly not the case here! :)

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

FUN! I wish we could've ended up coming with you! Looks like it was soooooo fun! I'm missing you already! I can't believe that we leave tomorrow and I'm not even close to being packed and my house is DESTROYED! Yikes!