"Think Pink" was the theme at this adorable baby shower. A grown-up tea party that we were all instructed to dress very "girly." Which is one of my favorite things to do! It was planned to the T! With: fancy china, flower napkin rings, cucumber sandwiches, cranberry orange scones, pink cupcakes, sparkling pink lemonade, raspberry mint ice cubes, feta salad, macaroons, white linen's, crystal glasses, and to top that all off. A parting gift with mini, assorted pink fingernail polish! How girlie dose it get! It was a lot of fun taking part in spoiling my new friend, Angela and her coming baby girl! I have been lucky enough to attend lot of wonderful tea parties. And they never get old! In fact, if I had it my way, it would be a weekly activity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 Friendly Thoughts:
Okay so your post is better than mine. You looked fantastic by the way!! So much fun. It is so great to be a girl.
Great post! I'll have to steal the menu rundown from you...wow you made that easy for me. And I totally agree with Julie, you really did look fantastic!! Oh, and will you e-mail me your pics too. Thanks Girly! Love ya.
Post a Comment