Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ella's 1st Spaghetti Dinner!

Yum! Yum! and what a mess she made! Ella has not been a good eater at all. I am always trying to come up with new ideas of what princess Ella might like. She is such a picky eater, it drives me nuts. But tonight I made spaghetti and to my surprise she actually ate it! I know what your thinking, why haven't you tried it before? I have, many times. But Tonight was the night! yeah, success!


2 Friendly Thoughts:

Charlotte said...

Tyler's not a big spaghetti fan and I never cooked it until we had Emmaline. She absolutely LOVED it (although I hated the mess =) Funny how that is... you can try a food one day and they hate it, but the next they love it.

Mandy said...

Ella is so cute! I love the spaghetti. Keep the pics coming!
Love ya, Mandy