Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ella is Almost Walking!

I know she's a little late in the walking department, seeing on how she is 14 months and all. She started crawling late (around 11 months) and has been very good at cruising the furniture since then. But today (with no help from mommy or daddy) she took interest in pushing her little hippo walker around the house. I was sooo proud, and I am convinced she's a baby genius! :) Our life of having a small amount of freedom will soon be over, when she figures out how to walk with out the hippo!

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Darger Party of 3 said...

Yay Ella!!! Okay Kristi...pretty soon no more cute decorations on the coffee table. :( She is so cute.

Mandy said...

That's awesome! Devan & Anna had to watch it 3 times. We miss our little Ella! Wish you were here.

Anonymous said...

Good job Ella! What a little sweetheart. She'll be walking in no time.