Friday, January 4, 2008

Our Little Pad

"Little" being the key word. Not that our house in Utah was so big, but going from a house to an apartment is kind of tough. It is a lot faster to clean. Bonus! I sure miss all of Dan's fancy paint work through out our house. It made decorating a whole lot easier. Our apartment is a little on the blah-side, but we are trying to make it as much like home as possible. I will say, I sure am glad to be out of construction all the time! Living in a constant state of fixing up can be a little stressful. Dan is so loving not having to do one little thing to the place, but help hang a picture or two. If anything breaks down call the front office. Can't complain there.


And of course Ella's room. My favorite room! My "pinkest" room. We play a lot in here.



3 Friendly Thoughts:

Amberlynn said...

I just love how you decorated your place! It has the, 'kristi sense of style,' written all over it. So beautiful. Great job with the photoscape too. You're a natural!

Charlotte said...

We just started on finishing our downstairs bathroom a couple of days ago. I HATE construction! But it will be fun when it's done =)

Mandy said...

I love your apartment! I can't wait to come see it soon! You are so good at decorating! I need your help when we get in our own home.