Sunday, January 13, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Jones Came to Visit!!

Yeah! It was sooo fun having Cindy and Steve come from Utah to see us! They stayed up in Oceanside where Dan's two brothers, Aaron and Mathew live. The weather was Awesome every day they were here! So all three days we hit the beach! Can you believe that? Going to the beach in the middle of January! How cool is that?

Dan is learning how to surf, and thanks to the help of his brothers, he is getting pretty good at it. Even his dad got into the surfing groove. It was fun watching them from the beach, where the girls, (Dan's mom, Ella and I) sat comfortably admiring our boys, catching some "sick" waves. Way to go guys!

While on the beach, Ella thought she would be nice and share her cookie with a seagull. Oh, that's so cute!

Until.... he brought along 16 of his friends to join in! Scary! While we were trying to get the birds to leave, it didn't even phase Ella, the more the merrier. She was happy with the company!

7 Friendly Thoughts:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Thanks again, for all the lunches and dinners! You guys are the best! Come back soon. your always welcome.

Anonymous said...

Looked like fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looked like fun!! Your look like California people now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi & Dan & Ella
Super Blog This comment is from Mom & Dad, Mil & Fil, Grandma Lola & Grandpa Allen.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am so jealous you can go to the beach in January! How nice!! I love your pictures too...that is on my to do list. I am going to learn how to make those nifty little collage thingys! Maybe, one day!

Anonymous said...

I was laighing so hard at the seagul pic with his friends. It seemed all nice with one and then along come more. That was cute!! Ella is adorble, as are you! Movie night you and I no babes I agree!! GYM tomorrow???

Darger Party of 3 said...

I love these pics!! It looks like you guys had a blast with the fam. I added you to my friends list....I cannot believe I had not added you already. At this very moment Peterson is pointing out the Cat and "Ella Ella!" So cute!!