Wednesday, January 23, 2008
1 Year Old Photo Shoot
Photo shoot time! I love getting Ella's pictures taken. I've done it every three months on the dot. I've been slacking off a little. So, it was about time I took her in for her 1 year photo's. A little late but worth the wait. I usually have my photographer in Utah take them. I have been spoiled by their amazing photo's. I thought I would branch out and try something new. Hey, you do what you gotta do. She was a little ham in front of the camera! She was posing as soon as the photographer started. She made a comment saying "She really likes her picture taken, doesn't she!" Uh, I think I was just lucky she was in a good mood. Snacks help. =) There a little hard to see because I scanned them onto the computer. Sorry. But, there still pretty darn cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 Friendly Thoughts:
Very cute! Reminds me that I need to get my kid's pictures taken. And a family pic... Tyler has been out of town so much that it is impossible!
So Stinkin' Cute! What a little doll!
Great job with the collages Kristi! They turned out really cute. I love the pearl pics, I'll have to copy that one for sure!! Ella is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!
Post a Comment