Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ella's New Obsession!

So, Ella is in LOVE with the refrigerator right now! She could be in the other room and if she hears the fridge door open, she immediately crawls over and stands IN it. This is a little ironic coming from a baby who barely eats! We might have to re-direct Ella to a little more energy efficient kind of toy.


3 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is awesome! When we check in to see what's going on Abrianna loves it. She climbs on my lap to look at all the pictures of "the baby"(Ella). Good job Kristi! This is one of the best blogs I've ever seen.

Love You Guys,
Angela

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

One of my cats likes to sit in the fridge...at least it is a kid and not a cat. Sometimes I don't know when she has snuck in and close the door...plus in grosses me out!

I had to delete the first post because I spelled everything wrong :)