My mom spoke at Daniel's school a few years back...what we saw was so pretty while we were there. But, she broke her foot upon arrival at the airport so we didn't see much of the actual campus. I am jealous you guys are there! It was one of my favorite places visited thus far! And...of course you can take anything from my blog you want! I recently erased the majority of stuff from the history and started over...I guess sort of a fresh start since I started blogging years ago...too much had changed. We have a pact in my family that anything can be shared and read but my mom isn't allowed to say anything to me in person about about stuff she shouldn't or may not want to read! :) Hope y'all are having a great week!
I'm gonna steal your idea and do the same for balboa hospital where Judd works. Can't wait to see what other ideas I can steal from ya! ;) Why am I up? Need to go to bed!!!!!!!!
5 Friendly Thoughts:
Those are really pretty pictures of the school...it does look like a resort. Ella's spaghetti pictures are really cute, I miss the 'lil potato.
My mom spoke at Daniel's school a few years back...what we saw was so pretty while we were there. But, she broke her foot upon arrival at the airport so we didn't see much of the actual campus. I am jealous you guys are there! It was one of my favorite places visited thus far! And...of course you can take anything from my blog you want! I recently erased the majority of stuff from the history and started over...I guess sort of a fresh start since I started blogging years ago...too much had changed. We have a pact in my family that anything can be shared and read but my mom isn't allowed to say anything to me in person about about stuff she shouldn't or may not want to read! :) Hope y'all are having a great week!
I'm gonna steal your idea and do the same for balboa hospital where Judd works. Can't wait to see what other ideas I can steal from ya! ;)
Why am I up? Need to go to bed!!!!!!!!
Your pictures are great! How do you make those sort of collages?
The collages are from a free photo editing program called google photoscape. It is a fun way to play with your pictures.
Post a Comment