My trip to Utah was way too short. I didn't even get my hair done that I so desperately needed. Things were planed everyday and I wanted to visit everyone at my old salon but time ran out.
So today for the first time in 9 years I got my hair done at a salon that I didn't work at! I was an actual paying customer instead of a co- worker! It was so strange having to get re-acquainted with another hairdresser that I didn't know. (I miss my salon) For the last 5 months since I've moved here, I have been doing my own hair. (scary I know) I haven't ever had to "look" for a hair stylist before. I'm hopping this is just a temporary thing, and when I do get a salon job, I'll be back to trading with my fellow employees! I do have to say it was really nice being pampered like that. The stylist actually styled my hair after. For any of you who are hair dressers you know how it is when you trade. It usually is a little rushed because your squeezing in a color between a client or something. But my hair turned out good. I took out my extension's and I chopped my hair. Well to me at least, I usually have really long hair and now it's a little below my shoulders. It was a relaxing experience.
So today for the first time in 9 years I got my hair done at a salon that I didn't work at! I was an actual paying customer instead of a co- worker! It was so strange having to get re-acquainted with another hairdresser that I didn't know. (I miss my salon) For the last 5 months since I've moved here, I have been doing my own hair. (scary I know) I haven't ever had to "look" for a hair stylist before. I'm hopping this is just a temporary thing, and when I do get a salon job, I'll be back to trading with my fellow employees! I do have to say it was really nice being pampered like that. The stylist actually styled my hair after. For any of you who are hair dressers you know how it is when you trade. It usually is a little rushed because your squeezing in a color between a client or something. But my hair turned out good. I took out my extension's and I chopped my hair. Well to me at least, I usually have really long hair and now it's a little below my shoulders. It was a relaxing experience.



1 Friendly Thoughts:
That's right! I forgot you were getting your hair done today. I can't wait to see it. I'm sure you look beautiful, as always. Check you out-over 100 hits since wednesday!
Post a Comment