Friday, January 11, 2008

Bye, Bye, Baby Seat! Hello Big Girl Seat!

Ella still hasn't met the weight requirement for a forward facing car seat. But seeing in how she is almost 14 months, I thought it was a good time to switch. My mom, who I love, bought her this kind of "gadget" car seat that morphs into a stroller. (yes a home shopping network purchase) Only my mom would find something like that. So it really took us a while to "figure" this thing out. But we got it in, and now Ella is cruising in style like the big kids do. I think she likes it better. She can actually see what is happening. Makes me sad though, she's growing up so fast!

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Amberlynn said...

Yes Ella, welcome to the face forward crowd!

Anonymous said...

We loved the change to the big girl chair, wahoo. Welcome Ella now you can start kicking the back of mommies seat! Thanks the rockin time at the gym, here's to more kick but workouts, my butt hurts. ugh

Anonymous said...

Ella is getting so big and she is SO cute!!!