I had Ella's pictures taken by my friend Tommi a few weeks ago and had to show off how adorable they are! I think she looks like a little woodland fairy. Thanks Tommi, I love them you have a wonderful talent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan, Kristi, Ella, Oliver, and Leo
10 Friendly Thoughts:
I LOVE the headband! Little girls should always be over the top!!
She couldn't be any cuter! She looks like she's all girl. -Miriam
She is beautiful! She has an angel face and I adore her tutu. Where did you get it? I want one for Addy! Ella's a cutie for sure.
love ya,
Aim
Oh my gosh! I love these pictures. Where did you get her dress?? It looks like they were taken at the perfect time of day too. Woodland fairy time of day!
Can't wait to see you all!!!! Yippeeeee!
These pictures are so awesome! Tommi is the best huh. She took some great pictures of Owen when he was a week old.
There aren't even words for how ADORABLE those are!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the outfit!!!!!!!
She looks so beautiful! The top one is my favorite. The dress is so whimsical, I love it! Evie just had some tutu pictures taken too- I'll post them as soon as I get them back.
Super cute! I love the outfit. I haven't seen her in forever. I can't wait for you guys to visit soon.
So adorable!
You dont know me but my family has been friends with the Jones since I was little. Daniel might remember my lil bro Jonathan who was BFF with Eli. I occationaly look at your blog and its always amazingly adorable however when I saw little Ellas photo shot I had to blog ya. She is without a doubt one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen. You all look amazing and you dress Ella so cute. Thanks for sharing those amazing pics :) Kendra
Post a Comment