Friday, August 8, 2008

Don't Get Mad.....Take Pictures

I guess I deserve this, for being so caught up in the book 'Breaking Dawn'. That my daughter needs to find other means of entertainment. I was so engrossed in my book that I didn't notice Ella pulling a candle off the shelf and just diving right in! Have you ever washed candle wax out of baby's hair?!? It is ridiculously hard to get this mess out! Well my fault. Can't get mad...just have to take pictures. Darn that Edward!!

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! I have been a bad wife and mom lately because of that book too! Totally negleecting them because I just can't put it down. I finally fished so I can go back to mom duties now.
see you guys soon,
Aim

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Oh no!!! I can't help but laugh at her little innocent face!! Oh yes, I have been there...but instead of a candle it was my entire tote of ribbons that Azi got into and destroyed!! Ya gotta love 'em!

EB said...

This is so funny. I spent F-O-R-E-V-E-R today trying to wash Gaelyn's waterproof diaper ointment off of her. I decided to nap while she was "napping". When I went in to get her, she had taken every wipe out of her wipe box and spread them around her room, covered herself from head to toe in the ointment and taken her diaper and peed in her bed. It was a disaster!!

Forsberg's said...

This book is the housewife's vice! Our poor children....