Friday, August 15, 2008
Nice Buzz
This Disneyland trip was super spontaneous! Dan's good friend Christan was on a 12 hour layover in LAX on his way to Australia. Dan asked if Ella and I wanted to drive with him on his way up to LA and he would drop us of at Disneyland and then pick us up after his visit with Christan. I am all about being spontaneous, so we jumped in the car and took off. Ella is in love with Toy story and Finding Nemo! Those were the 1st rides we had to go on. She has become a little scared of these rides now that she is older and I had to convince her to go on the Buzz ride (She was really hesitant!) While on the Buzz ride I had to talk through every part. After she got off the ride, she was on a Buzz high!! She kept saying "More Buzz, more Buzz!!" So needless to say...I think we went on that ride like 5 times! I got Ella her own Buzz Lightyear and she hasn't let go of him since that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 Friendly Thoughts:
Hi Kristi!
My sister showed me your blog, and I think your family is the cutest thing ever. It good to see that my kid isn't the only one with an obsession with Buzz. James Loves him to. He would watch toy story all day if I let him! It was fun to check in on you all. Looks like Cali is treating you well.
love ya-
Karen Simmons
P.S. My hair misses you!
Post a Comment