Monday, August 25, 2008

Class of 98...New Babies...And A Whole Lotta' Painting!

We made it back from our Utah visit! Ella and I had a blast! Dan I'm not so sure....:) Dan was scheduled to come out and paint my mom's house (for those of you who know my moms house, this is no easy task!) I convinced Dan to let Ella and I tag along if we could go at the same time as my 10 year high school reunion and to see some of my friends new babies! Five of my friends recently had little ones and there is one more on the way (yay, Jenna) Plus, I love seeing our families and the beauty of Utah!

"Ready to hit the road guys!"

This was our first road trip with Ella and I was a little freaked out by the long drive with a 20 month old. But, portable DVD players are heaven sent! Ella did awesome, to my surprise. The road trip wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. (thank goodness) Poor Dan had to mostly work at my moms house (sorry babe) Ella and I had a great visit with both of our families (although it went to fast!) It was so fun to see all my close friends and watch our kids play together! Who would have thought that my girlfriends, who have been friends as far back as fifth grade, would have our kids play together! So awesome!

Ella jammin' at the Jones pad with Alexander and her uncles.
Ella stealing Anner's favorite toy (lots of fights over this bad boy!)

Love my girls!!

All the kiddo's!

CLASS OF 98'
One of the Highlights of my trip was my 10 year high school reunion!! There was a family picnic in the day and then Dinner at Hamilton's for the adults that evening. It was a blast catching up with fellow classmates. Everyone looked so good! I was having so much fun, we were one of the last ones to leave! Poor Dan, at the end of the night he finally gave up asking if we were going to go. He just sat down and patiently waited till' all the the chatting was through. (thanks for being such a good sport :) Love those mighty mustangs!
Some of the ladies from the picnic

Ella with Ruth and Rachel's lil' girls (future classmates??)

Fellow Mustangs

Dan at the end of the night....waiting so patiently, poor guy.

Thanks to everyone for making this such an awesome trip! I already miss all of you! Can't wait till our next visit to beautiful Utah. Although, I'm sure Dan won't miss all that painting! :)

9 Friendly Thoughts:

Jessie said...

Cute pictures Kristi! It was so fun seeing everyone. I would definately say the guys changed more than the girls! Oh and your little Ella is adorable! (Jessie Robbins)

Forsberg's said...

I love you! Wasn't this weekend the best! I had SO much fun! It was great to see everyone and of course I love to spend all the time I can with my cute Krist!

Kevin and Heather said...

It was so good to see you. I think my husband felt the same way :)

Amy said...

You look amazing. It was so fun to see you and everyone. We should all get together more than once every 10 years!

byebyedays said...

Everyone looks so good! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen some of those gals!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I just had to laugh at Dan sitting and waiting. It's so him, oh and every other guy going to his wife's reunion! Way to go Dan, you're a champ!

Jenn & Cardy said...

I'm so glad I got to see you this trip! I know you're days were full. I'm definitley having you over at Christmas (I'm assuming you're coming around then).

Holly said...

Looks like everyone had a good ole' time!!! Glad you got to go!

Davis Family said...

Where am I in all these pictures?!! Why could I not have come out when you did?!! I am so jealous, I can't stand it! I miss you and all the girls and all their babies! No fair! Love you, I will call soon. Good luck with the move.