Sunday, August 10, 2008

Birthday Bash

We started Dan's big day with a birthday breakfast made by yours truly. His cake was a huge danish with fresh berries that Ella thought was all for her. And the balloons made it for a minute, before Ella swiped them too! We gave him his presents and then I was off to do hair for a wedding. Dan and Ella got some sun and spent the rest of the day at the pool.

That night we had a party in downtown San Diego with some of Dan's friends at Bondi, a really cool, urban, restaurant/lounge. The food was excellent!! The company even better. It was such a fun night we all had a blast! I think Dan had a very happy 30th birthday! We love ya sweetie!

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!

Tyler Bastian said...

Happy Birthday to Dan! Looks like a fun day.

Zac and Jen said...

Hey Kristi this is Jen Christensen, Jeanie sent me the link to your blog. Ella is so cute, I can't believe how big she is. It looks like you guys are having fun in California, and keeping busy. Happy Birthday Dan! Zac says hi!

byebyedays said...

Wow, you guys had a bash! Looks like he's quite the popular guy! I love going to fun places to eat. We do it WAY to much!