Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Dory, Nemo, Bruce!"

Ella is IN LOVE with finding Nemo. She will bring me the DVD and say: "Nemo, Dory, Bruce....Please!" How can I resist that?? She'll sing about them in the bathtub. (which I really need a video of, I love when she tries to sing) She pretends with her toys about Nemo, etc. We went to Sea World with our friends Abby, Chase and their lil' Sadie lady. We have been to Sea World a million times since we moved here and have never seen this AWESOME aquarium! I thought I knew every nook and cranny of this place. Ella went crazy for it! She would shout out in her excited little squeals, "Nemo.. Dory..Bruce..!" as she pointed to the different fish! My little bean is extremely expressive, so it's hysterical when she gets excited cuz' she really puts on a show. She really wanted to share with all the fishies she saw, that she "found" Nemo. :)

In complete Awe!

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Forsberg's said...

This is such a beautiful picture! You caught the moment perfectly!