Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family Night at USS Midway

Dan finished up his finals for the summer. (way to go!) And we needed a little family night out. We went down to USS Midway to check out the museum and the memorials. It was a beautiful night for walking around the harbor.


Check out this 25 foot statue!! Nice legs!

We walked over to seaport village for some fish n' chips and to take Ella on the carousel. Both were unsuccessful for our lil' tike. She's apparently not a fan of seafood (or any food for that matter! ugh!) And what usually is one of Ella favorite things (carousel) she was absolutely terrified of it that night! crazy bean! Nothing a little ice cream wont fix! We had a great night. It was so nice to be out n' about with the whole family.


Fun Carousel Ride??


Ice Cream to save the day!! Thanks daddy!

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the screaming picture! She is so stinking cute!!! Glad you guys had a good weekend...I bet it was TONS cooler there than it is here!! :)

Mandy said...

She is seriously looking so much older! I can't wait to see her when you come out, my kids will want to see her too!

byebyedays said...

There are to many cool places to see where you live Kristi. That statue is so neat, I love it.

Tyler Bastian said...

It's going to be hard to ever leave San Diego, you guys are having so much fun! I hear you're coming to S.L.C.

ML said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a fun outing. I wish we lived in San Diego. Alexander said to tell his "sister" Ella hi.