My babes and their toys
Ella loves Romney! They wanted to sit right next to each other on the stroller! They kept giggling the whole time. Funny lil' girls.Friday, August 15, 2008
Beachin' Days With The Cannon's
We love when the Cannon's come to vacation at their family's condo! That means there is a lot of playing to do! The boys did a ton of surfing while the girls read 'Breaking Dawn' on the beach with the kids. We had some yummy food, hit up the zoo and had a great visit with the Cannon's and their friends. I love that they come here all the time, it makes it feel like they live in San Diego with us! Can't wait till' the next visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 Friendly Thoughts:
Kristi, those pictures of Ella are absouletly ADORABLE!!! Love them!!!
A spontanious trip to Disneyland sounds perfect, maybe my husband will think so too. Of course it would be a lot easier if we actually lived in the same state as Disneyland! ha ha! Oh well, one day we'll make it there I'm sure --my kids love Buzz too, in fact, that is one of Quinn's many nicknames. :)
It looks like you guys are having a blast this summer. We've been keeping busy to with little adventures. that family pic @ bear lake has James in it (top center) My husband aND MIKE DIDN'T MAKE IT THIS YEAR.
xoxo
rach
Man, do we need to move. You guys always look like you are having so much fun!
I wish I knew you alias, so I could see who is kicking who's butt! Go Biggest loser!! On another note, Ella is simply adorable!
Post a Comment