Friday, August 8, 2008

Pajama Parties!!

My good friend Abby is moving to Washington D.C. (boo!) So-this called for some major girl time and hang out as much as we can before she has to go. Last night, We had a pajama party movie night, in the theater room at my apartment complex. Which entailed lots of treats, chick flicks and gabbing til 1:30 am! We watched 27 dresses and ate WAY to much popcorn. But we loved every second of it.

Craft Night!

I have always admired the cute clipies that Abby made for Sadie. I always wished I could make them. (I'm usually the one who buys them cuz I don't know how to make em'! Not really the crafty type) But... since Ella ALWAYS has a bow on her head and I own a TON of bows/ clips, I really should learn how to make them and save me some moo-law. So Abby hosted a craft night at her house and we all learned how to make these adorable clipies! I think we made over 60 clips between all of us! And we stayed up till' 2 am making them! (crazy) It was a blast. Love these girls! Okay...Um......Abby can you please stay forever!?! :)

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Thanks for letting me steal your collage! :) We've had a lot of fun this week haven't we?!?! Let's keep it up!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Is this Abby from Utah? As in Etherington? (maiden name) I went to school with her! Oh my gosh, it would crazy if you two are now hanging out! Weird, small world.

Jenn & Cardy said...

How funny that you have become such good friends with Abby. I have know her since 7th grade. What a small world!

Forsberg's said...

I think since your an expert at making bows you should send me some as a gift! :)