Aren't we the coolest?! I LOVE that we have stayed just as close as we were then. I love you and can't wait to see you among all the other mighty mustangs!
Hey, its Laura's friend, Jenny. I swear I'm not ignoring your ?'s. :)Just leave me your email address in a comment on my blog and I will write you detailed instructions on how I do my "blog stuff" I'm glad I'm not the only blog junkie out there! LOL. :) Jenny
What a cute picture!!! Sadly I won't be going to the reunion, Justin has to get knee surgery on Thursday -- damn that church ball!!! :) Count me there in spirit, Mustang spirit that is! ha ha, I'm such a dork!!! :)
I swear I have been reading your blog - I am just one handed a lot lately so I can't leave comments :) Have fun at your reunion - mine was last year. Those pics Tom took of Ella are adorable, she is the cutest! See you soon, have fun in UT
it was sooooo good to see you! oh my super model! you are too cute! i will for sure be checking in to see what you are up to! i will let you know when i finally get a blog! someday! :) go stangs!!
8 Friendly Thoughts:
I am so glad you are coming!! Cant wait to see you :)
Aren't we the coolest?! I LOVE that we have stayed just as close as we were then. I love you and can't wait to see you among all the other mighty mustangs!
oh- and I want you to notice my HUGEMONGUS muscles!
Hey, its Laura's friend, Jenny. I swear I'm not ignoring your ?'s. :)Just leave me your email address in a comment on my blog and I will write you detailed instructions on how I do my "blog stuff" I'm glad I'm not the only blog junkie out there! LOL. :)
Jenny
Isn't it so weird to be going to a 10 Year Reunion? I couldn't believe it myself, crazy!
What a cute picture!!! Sadly I won't be going to the reunion, Justin has to get knee surgery on Thursday -- damn that church ball!!! :) Count me there in spirit, Mustang spirit that is! ha ha, I'm such a dork!!! :)
I swear I have been reading your blog - I am just one handed a lot lately so I can't leave comments :) Have fun at your reunion - mine was last year.
Those pics Tom took of Ella are adorable, she is the cutest!
See you soon, have fun in UT
it was sooooo good to see you! oh my super model! you are too cute! i will for sure be checking in to see what you are up to! i will let you know when i finally get a blog! someday! :) go stangs!!
love ya, katie fryer
Post a Comment