Tuesday, July 15, 2008

New Threads

I got Ella this adorable bikini in Martha's Vineyard and this, 'it's so silly, it's cute' hat. Ella loves wearing new things, so I got her ready for the pool and she gave me a fashion show. Move over America's Top Model, Ella's coming through!

Can you tell she has been wearing a lot of one-piece suits lately, due to her nice lil' white baby belly. Love baby's in there pool attire!! I wish I looked that cute in a bikini!!

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Tyler Bastian said...

I love babies in bikinis! They're belly's are so cute. I'm with you I wish we all looked that cute in a bikini- chubby parts and all!

Anonymous said...

The hat is to fun! I love the little puff balls. What a cutie!

byebyedays said...

What a little angel baby. She is big into fashion, THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL TO FAR DOES IT!;) I love it, she is a DOLL!

ML said...

So cute! Your anniversary looked like fun. I wish I could just jet over to Hollywood!

Cassie said...

Oh my gosh- Kristi! It's been such a long time since I've seen you or talked to you! It is so great to see what you've been up to- I love this blogging stuff! Your little family is so cute, you look so happy. Your little girl is adorable! And your still as gorgeous as you were when I knew you!! I just wanted to say hi! I hope to hear from you!
-Cassie (Perkes)