I love the way Ella looks at me like I'm the coolest. (I wish that would last forever) Now, it gets even better! Ella found this cover of 'Vanity Fair' and picked it up, and pointed to it and said "my mommy!" (I love her! If only, I soooo wish!!) As I laughed to myself, while floating on a cloud of confidence, I responded delusionaly, "Yes, that's mommy." (he he) She also does this with the little mermaid DVD cover. So maybe I shouldn't get too excited. (gotta' be the big hair)Apparently to my lil' Ella, I'm a gorgeous, humanitarian, millionaire, human-envying, mermaid, princess. I can live with that!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 Friendly Thoughts:
Maybe it's just that you are a Princess in her eyes!
You are very beautiful to her little eyes! And to all of us. I was so excited to see you guys have a blog. I have one too, Steve doesn't care for it though. It's mauibabe-jessie.blogspot.com
Jessie
That's sweet. She sees a pretty girl and her mommy's a pretty girl so of course she thinks it's mommy. Cute. I gave in and I'm "trying" to start my own blog. It's a work in progress! Right now it's www.littletoes.blogspot.com I need your help with it!
love ya- Lynnie
Ahhh.. so sweet. Will make you appreciate it even more when you read my post!
I love this post!! So cute. I really love your response...Yes that is mommy. I love checking your blog. You are the 1 person I can count on to post almost everyday. (I am such a hypocrite I know).
I guess she's just figuring out what the rest of us already know!
She's telling it exactly the way it is! What a sweet baby, she adores her mom!
Post a Comment