Monday, July 14, 2008

I (Heart) Mommy's Purse

Ella was all too quite this morning, which means trouble with a toddler! I went out to check on her and she had found my purse, emptied out all of the contents, slung it over her shoulder and was ready to hit the road. She looked so cute and so proud of herself that I had to snap some photo's. The other funny thing Ella's doing right now is whenever she'll see a camera, she smiles big and says really loud, "cheese!!" You can almost tell she is saying it in these pictures. Too Funny!

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I just had to tell you that we just moved into our new ward and there is a girl here that looks just like ella. She is such a little sweetie. I've already fallen in love with her and carry around her little petite body whenever I get the chance. I just thought I should tell you that ella has a mini-me.