As I was getting dressed for Church, I realized that Ella couldn't wear pink, If I was wearing red. So although we look a little too color coordinated, what's the fun of having a little girl if you can't dress up as mom and daughter twiners? I know it's a little cheesy, But I thought it was fun! If I have a girl next, I'm definitely dressing them up in fun matching dresses. That's why having a baby girl is so much fun, they get to be your little doll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 Friendly Thoughts:
You guys are too cute! I should "accidentally" match Annie and I sometime ;) It IS fun having a little doll- so true :)
You two are so beyond adorable!!! I don't think it's cheesy at all!! Hahaha...when I saw you guys walking up to church I almost had a heart attack...I just wanted to grab my camera and do a photo shoot and then enter them into a contest!!!! The pictures turned out GREAT!!
Wow! You look beautiful! I always aspire to be Kristi-like, (aspire is kinda a loose term, I guess I just want the look without the effort. It's not working!) Anyway, you look especially great in that picture! And look how big Ella is getting! She looks so big on your hip! I can't wait to see you and your cute family, (hint, hint Dan!)
I do the same thing! People think I am crazy, but I don't want to clash if I am going to be holding her on my hip! AH, someone who understands. :)
Post a Comment