Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us! The Big #5!

Dan and I have been together for 7 years, and married 5! Wow how time flies by..... I want to tell my sweetie, thank you for being the amazing person you are! I'm so grateful to have such an exceptional husband. You have my heart. Here's to many more wonderful years.

6 Friendly Thoughts:

Bastians said...

Congratulations! You guys make a good pair. -Miriam

ML said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you got to do something fun to celebrate. It's been really fun having you as part of the family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I must say you photograph abnormally well! I can't imagine you guys taking a BAD picture! I love love love the top left picture of you two facing each other. Y'all are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I guessI don't know my right from left...which would explain a lot! I mean the top right :)

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love your layout!!! Soooo cute!!! You were such a GORGEOUS bride!!!!! You just such an adorable couple!!!!

Forsberg's said...

Congrats! It's fun to see you still having so much fun together. I love your relationship's dynamic!