Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I Caught You 'Green' Handed!

I love to decorate and I knew the day would come, when I would have to put all my decorations up higher and higher, away from little fingers. Ella found out she can now climb on top of our coffee table. This is where she discovered the large "canoe" of grassy ball thingy's. (that's what I call them anyway) What kid could resist those things?? So, she threw out all the balls and made herself comfy, in her Ella-sized canoe. Her hands were green for two days, due to the 'grassy ball thingy's'. Needless to say, our 'canoe' has found a new, higher area to rest!

3 Friendly Thoughts:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Hahaha...that's sooooooo adorable!!!!

byebyedays said...

That's definitely something I'm going to have a hard time with. I LOVE MY DECOR, and I'll hate to see it go...LITERALLY!:) Our house is in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM, KID FRIENDLY! (So my friends with kids keep telling me.)

Anonymous said...

I love the little canoe. How cute! Oh, and by the way I am doing a biggest loser weight lost contest with 11 people. I wouldn't have mentioned it except I thought you would be interested. It's for 2 months and the winners get gift cards to stores. Let me know if you want to do it too.