The next day we got a babysitter for the whole day!! (thanks Shannon) It was sooo nice to have a full day to play, with out the Ella shuffle. We thought it would be fun to dive up to L.A. to see the musical 'Wicked' which is soo very amazing! Check out Hollywood and grab a bite to eat. It was great, it is so nice to go on a date with your hubby. I want to make it a goal to "date" my husband more often! It was a great anniversary! Happy 5 years!
The Chinese Theatre
Hollywood Walk of Fame







4 Friendly Thoughts:
How fun!!! I'm definitely jealous you got to see Wicked...and I'm jealous that you live in California...near a beach, sigh.:) Anyway, your pictures are great, as usual. I can't believe you guys have already been together 5 years, big congrats!!
Oh how fun!!! I'm sooooo looking forward to getting to see Wicked sometime in the future (even if that means several years from now...haha)! I'm so glad you had such a great time!! What a GREAT anniversary!!! Great job on the fancy dinner!!! ;)
Congrats on 5 years! It really does go by fast doesn't it. You guys make such an adorable couple. I love all of your pics! I want to see Wicked soooo bad! I am hoping to go next Spring.
I love our anniversary's. We make sure we plan something great every year...YOU HAVE TO! They're such a mile stone. Life is so great when you have someone wonderful to share it with. It's awesome your on your 5th year Kristi and Dan...Keep it going, and loving every minute of it!
Post a Comment