Yes, you do have such a cute family of 4!!! What cute pictures. Oliver is A-DORABLE!!!!! Looks like Oliver and Logan have the same opinion of baths. :) I hope your photo shoot went well. We'll definitely have to get Ella and the girls together again. They loved playing with her.
Hi Kristi! This is Rosie N from your good ole' hometown. I check out your blog quite often (thru Cassie's blog) Congratulations on your precious baby boy. Both of your kids are simply adorable. They are blessed to have you as their mommy. I'm glad you are doing well and have a happy life. (no matter how many kids you get, you will still be one of my precious young women!)
4 Friendly Thoughts:
Yes, you do have such a cute family of 4!!! What cute pictures. Oliver is A-DORABLE!!!!! Looks like Oliver and Logan have the same opinion of baths. :) I hope your photo shoot went well. We'll definitely have to get Ella and the girls together again. They loved playing with her.
Hi Kristi! This is Rosie N from your good ole' hometown. I check out your blog quite often (thru Cassie's blog) Congratulations on your precious baby boy. Both of your kids are simply adorable. They are blessed to have you as their mommy. I'm glad you are doing well and have a happy life. (no matter how many kids you get, you will still be one of my precious young women!)
He is so tiny and cute! You do have a darling family. Miss you all the time!
Very sweet!
Post a Comment