Friday, August 12, 2011

Birthday Surprise

My hubby is an old man now, he just turned 33! To celebrate this momentous occasion, I thought it would be fun to surprise him at his office with cake and balloons etc. Dan hates to be the center of attention, so I knew this might embarrass him a bit, but figured if I sent Ella in singing he couldn't possibly get mad at me :)
We got to meet everyone at the firm and show off our tiny Ollie. Then we took our favorite guy out for a boba smoothie and walked around the pier.
We stopped and watched the surfers. Ella was pretty into them.
This is what Oliver did during our O-side pier adventure
Work that camera girl! She can strike a pose on the fly.
Later that night we meet up with two of Dan's brothers and his sister Louisa for dinner at the Jones fam favorite, Spaghetti Factory. Kinda a birthday tradition, that seems to be starting.

Happy Birthday, Sweetie! Hope you day was great. We love you heaps!

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Auntie Cana said...

So, did singing kid and newborn keep him from getting mad????

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

yep. He didn't get to red in the face.I think he liked it :)