Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gone Fishin'

Even though Ella is super in love with her baby bro, she's still having a hard time sharing the attention. She's use to being the one and only for the past 4 1/2 years. We have been trying to give her some "Ella special time" just one on one with either me or Dan. It really helps.
Dan asked Ella what she wanted to do for their daddy/daughter date, and she said "Go Fishing!" I thought that was pretty funny since she's so girly and has never been. They had a blast while Ollie and I held down the fort. Ella was disappointed they didn't catch anything.....I on the other hand was very relieved :)

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Amberlynn said...

Oh how cute! I bet she had a blast with her daddy. Judd took this week off, so the girls have been enjoying going to the park and pool with him. It helps a lot to know your other kid(s) are happy.

BeckyB.West said...

Hi Kristi! I haven't seen you since high school:) I've been stalking your blog for a little while now and I love reading your posts. You keep such a darling blog and you're so funny! Your little girl looks like a sweetie, and congrats on that new baby! He's a little hunk:)