Yay! I've been so excited to get these pics back. Oliver was just one week old and sooo teeny tiny. I look at these and can totally tell how much he's already grown in just one short month.
My cute friend Mandy Poulsen did his newborn shoot and she did an amazing job! Thanks Mandy! They are just so precious. b/c I have a major indecision problem, and can't narrow down these pics....I just put them all up! I'm just one proud momma bear :)





















7 Friendly Thoughts:
Those are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! She did an amazing job. In some pictures I think he looks just like Ella. A boy version. Oh how adorable. Why won't you let me hold him already!
I can't believe she caught a 1 week old smiling!!! She did SUCH good job. We need to get together SOON SOON SOON to see that cute little guy again.
Those are all so darling! He looks just like a Jones! Way to go Mandy, they are amazing!
I agree with Angela. He's like the baby version of what Ella looks like now. so so cute!
Those are perfect!! The two little ones together are so sweet. You ARE a lucky momma!!
Very beautiful!!
So sweet!! I don't think I can decide either:-) That is one adorable little baby!! I also love the name Oliver. Congrats!!
Oh my word, these are precious! Love, Love them, I need a little guy now! They melt my heart, love the one's with both of them together! Love all the creativeness to this shoot, he is one handsome little guy. Congrats!
Post a Comment