Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oliver's Big Adventure

We decided to do a family day at Sea World. Which was a lot of fun....but it always amazes me how much "stuff" you have to bring with a baby for an all day outing. It's been a while since I've had to tote all these baby things around. So we packed up the baby bag/sling/stroller and off we went for Oliver's 1st trip to Sea World.
The only pic I got to prove Ollie was in fact really at Sea World. Here's our 2 kiddos waiting to watch the Circ Del Mar show
The Crew
(minus Ollie & I who were taking the photo, and add Dan's friend Eric who was visiting at the time)
Dan always gives into Ella wanting to play these carnival games. I think it's sweet.
She was super excited she actually won!
Fun Times! We survived our 1st all day family outing with new baby. I think were getting the hang of this 2 kiddo thing....I hope.

1 Friendly Thoughts:

Amberlynn said...

Wow! An all day event, you definitely are getting the hang of 2 kids; for sure!!!!