How did this happen so fast? My lil newborn hit his month mark...crazy. He has grown and changed so much. He really is a champ of an eater...the kid wants to eat ALL the time. He's already plumping right up...check out those chubby cheeks and his cute lil dimple chin. Love that lil chin.
I got this idea from my friend Amberlynn, to chart growth by taking a pic by the same thing every month for their 1st year. Fun idea...wish I would have done it with Ella too.


5 Friendly Thoughts:
He is adorable. And he really has filled out since I saw him. I love it.
That one month pic is adorable! He looks like a little doll :)
What a cute little guy! Congratulations! It does go by so fast...my little Claire is already 3 weeks. Crazy! You have a cute fam!
I love that lil chin!! So cute! I'm a sucker for lil cleft chins! :)
He's adorable!
Post a Comment