Friday, August 12, 2011

Kankels Be Gone....Hooray!

My feet are back!! I can see my ankles, bones, veins etc. in my feet again...hallelujah!! Just like with Ella, it took 2 1/2 weeks and several sweaty nights later, for my feet to finally get back to normal. Just so you can see how crazy bad my swelling gets, I'll show you before and after photos :)

BEFORE:
BEFORE:
(so sick..I know...like a bloated dead pig. That's what they felt like to)
AFTER:
(Ahhh, that's much better...so glad to not be swollen)
Speaking of feet...I thought I'd throw a pic of baby's piggies in...just cuz their so cute
Ella is my personal massage therapist and will always rub my feet. Lucky me huh! (I'm not gonna let her know that my feet don't hurt any more...a gal can get use to this kind of pampering) Here's my little bean massaging my feet while I nurse the peanut. What a life eh?!
Cutest massage therapist ever....kool-aid mustache and all :)

2 Friendly Thoughts:

Jessie said...

Wow those are some swollen feet! Glad that you can see your bones! What a cute family you have.

Julie said...

That is crazy how swollen you get! I remember that when you were pregnant with Ella. I bet your glad to have that over and behind you now...eh?!