Our lil Oliver is a tiny peanut. Weighing in at a whopping 5lbs 12oz. He's a little runt. I wanted to show how tiny he is by some comparison pics, and since he looks like a little doll, why not pose him next to Ella's baby dolls. Ella thought this was the cutest thing ever.....and it really is ;)
Where's the baby?!
He is the cutest itty bitty baby and is as sweet as can be. We are having so much fun with this tiny tike. Love him to pieces.


11 Friendly Thoughts:
What a beautiful baby boy! Congrats you guys!!! He is so handsome, and so, so precious! Love his name, fits him well!
So the above post was really from me! Whoops! Congrats!
Oh he is sooooo cute! I want to hold him so bad. Congrats! Love you!
He is so beautiful!! And I love love love the name. He looks a lot like Ella! Congrats to the 3 of you!
Krisit,
I have unshamefully stalked your blog happily for very many moons now.. I am so happy and tickled with your new little guy! I love looking/reading about your happy life!! Your little girl is so sweet and adorable!!
Love ya
Karli
So cute! Congrats!
Oh I forgot I absolutely love his name. My husbands dad is Grant and his Grandpa which I adored was Oliver!
What a fantastic name!
Oh I LOVE his adorable little face and features! He's so precious and TINY!! Great idea for the pictures...can't believe he is literally the size of Ella's baby doll!!
aww... so dang cute! He has the most perfect little face! Jadyn was almost that tiny and it was like having a little bird - Wyatt would look like a mega blob next to little Oliver! Once you guys get a little more settled we will come meet him. P.s. Tell Dan that Josh is having a terrible time ;)
Congratulations!!!! He is adorable! Love the name, how precious. Makes me baby hungry again, it goes by way to fast. I need a boy :)
Love the pics with Ella holding him, so priceless.
Enjoy that little thing and soak up every moment!
Weird it's showing up as my daughter's name but that last comment was from me Julie :) could have been a little confusing.
Post a Comment