Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Last Weeks Before Baby

So here I am at 39 weeks, only a week away from due date, and I feel completely cooked! I can't believe Ella would have already been 2 weeks old by now. Its true what they say every pregnancy is different. This little guy is much more cozy then Ella was I guess.... Hopefully soon!
Here's an up-date of whats been happening the last few weeks:
*Finished all my weddings and wrapped-up the last of my clients hair.....until end of September/1st of October rolls around.
*Had a few last hurrah date nights/girls nights.
*Have gotten several $20 hour long foot massages (If you haven't gone to these foot massage places yet...go now $20 for a full hour!) On my swollen piggies...it's heaven
*Checked out the new Turtle Reef at Seaworld

* Spent many hours at the beach/pool. Nothing like taking pressure off your achy back by floating in the pool. Even if I do feel like a big ol' whale. Worth having to squeeze a 9 month preggo belly into a swimsuit for that.
* Went to a super fancy romantic restaurant on the beach in la jolla for the 8th anniversary, kinda a little babymoon, since the "really fancy" restaurants will be put on the back burner for a little while once lil buddy comes.
I have officially checked off my "to-do" list of things to get ready for baby. Crib is up, clothes put away......just need the lil fellow. Can you tell my patience is running thin...come on baby, we are ready for ya :)

4 Friendly Thoughts:

Kara said...

I hope you deliver when I'm working so i get to be one of the firsts to see you and baby boy :) hope everything goes smoothly! I need those pool pics before you go into labor! :)

jenkay2004 said...

You are still looking good at 39 weeks. I can't wait to see pictures of baby boy jones.
You are one talented girl when it comes to hair. All those girls looked so beautiful after you got done with their hair.

Jessie said...

You look amazing Kristie! You are so organized and ready! Cross my fingers for you that he comes soon!

Julie Jackson said...

Oh my word, can't believe your that close, seems like it went by so fast! You look so beautiful and glowing, hang in there he will be here soon, I totally remember that feeling!

Good luck with everything, can't wait to see pics of the little guy!