Tuesday, July 12, 2011

8 Is Great

2 houses
(both needed remodeling......whew!)
1 apartment
1 condo 
2 different states lived in
4 fish
(may they rest in peace)
2 cats
1 little girl and 1 baby boy on it's way
7 cars
3 countries visited
18 states visited
2 graduations
6 years of school
8 years of being a Jones
8 years ago today, I married my best friend.....he is still my best friend....Holy smokes, it's been 8 years!!

 Happy Anni Lovie! Mwwaahh!

5 Friendly Thoughts:

Jared and Laura said...

Congratulations on 8 years! I love that picture of you two. Hope y'all get to do something relaxing and fun!

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

Happy anniversary!!!!! What a cute way to post about it! One of these days I'm going to get as creative as you!! :) Hope you have a super fun, relaxing week before your little man joins the Jones clan! Also hope you got your Yogurtland for your special day!!! ;)

Jessie said...

Congrats Kristi and Dan!!!

Mandy said...

Such a cute couple! Congrats on 8 years and lots of accomplishments.

Jenn & Cardy said...

Yay for 8 years!